3.0 basic series armored door
The 3.0 basic series offers a door with high-resistance to attacks that can be installed in places with low risk levels of a robbery, a situation defined as those carried out by casual thieves using very basic tools, with no possibility of making noise and with little time to act. The Series 3.0 basic door is made of steel and reinforced.
- Galvanized steel frame
- Double shielding in galvanized steel
- Strategically located internal reinforcements and nerves
- Aluminum profile with burlap that increases watertightness.
- Steel hinges (minimum 3 per door)
- 2 front steel double bolts
- Lock CLASS 7 EN 12209 “maximum resistance to drill”
- 1 mm anti-drill manganese sheet
- Steel guard EN 1906 GRADE 4 “high resistance to breaking “
- Security Cylinder
Juanjo Cerrajeros, your security specialist